Effective Date: February 25, 2022
Authorization to return merchandise is required for all returns and may be withheld at the sole discretion of MedSource Labs. Contact the Customer Service Department at 1-800-876-8264.
The request for authorization must include:
· Reason for the return
· Order number, lot number, quantity
· Purchase order number, MedSource invoice number, date of invoice
Items must be returned in new, unused condition, and in its original packaging. If you receive any items that are damaged, defective or incomplete please contact us immediately. Items must be returned within 30 days of ship date with a 25% restocking fee. Shipping/handling is not refundable. Customer assumes all responsibility for return and cost of shipping. It is recommended that returns be insured and sent via trackable service.
Return Shipping Address:
8600 Shelby Court
Chanhassen, MN 55317
MedSource Labs ReturnPolicy
- Non-returnable items would include any
- Special order items
- Items that have been marked or engraved
- Broken packaging, damaged boxes,box written on, or labels removed, ect.
- Items not sent back in original packaging
- Customized items
- Private branded product
- Sterile product that has been opened, damaged or tampered with
- Used product
- Items determined not to be in resalable condition
- Merchandise more than 30 days old from MedSource invoice date
Products with Expiration Dates:
- Product will not be accepted for return if the expiration date is less than 12 months.
- Any exceptions must be approved by MedSource Senior
- Product damaged in shipping transit will be the responsibility of whoever paid for the
- Products received damaged or non-functional must be returned with 30
- We require any pertinent information such as: original purchase order number, lot number,
- Return shipping charges for defective, or mis-shipped items, will be paid for by MedSource will supply the method of shipping.
If MedSource makes an error in fulfilling or shipping your order, we will promptly rectify the mistake at no cost to you. Notification must be made within 30 days from the shipping date. Upon receipt of anauthorized return, a Credit will be issued.
- Medsource will issue an RMA Number for all
- The RMA number must be referenced along with the original Purchase Order Number or Invoice Number when returning the item.
- Returns that do not have an RMA Number referenced will not be accepted and will be returned to customer.
- RMA’s are valid for 45 days
All returns require an RMA number to be assigned before the product can be returned. Returned Product without an RMA number assigned will be rejected at the Medsource Receiving Dock.Return shipping charges will be paid by the customer.Any exceptions to the policy will be under MedSource’s discretion and must be approved byMedSource Sales and Operations Management.
Special Note: Please be advised that all medical products purchased in response to the COVID-19 outbreak are non-returnable. Many of our long-time partners have changed their terms with us, which we believe are only temporary during this unprecedented time. However, if you receive any items that are damaged, defective or incomplete, please contact us immediately. This policy will remain in effect until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.